Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Super Birthday

Happy Birthday to meeh ,, yeaayy well it's already June 20th but yesterday was my bday hahhahaha my age is getting older dear,, now I'm XXI!!!
Last nite on June 19th, at 12.15 a.m, somebody came and gave me this cute package hahaha he just came a while just to gave me that package :) arigatou Adie...
No one did that before actually hehe







Then I went out with my friends and celebrate my bday :)

#with Verica, my besties :)# 







#with Adie :)#  


#photobox (Adie, Alvin, Verica, Me) :)# 

Ureshiiiiikataa neee \(o^O^o)/

2 comments:

  1. ihiiiy asik...aku jg blom pernah jam 12nya dianterin kembang...yang ada jam 12 halusinasi bau kembang garagara kebanyakan nonton film horor huahahaha...asik horornya beneran...ada the ring 3D loh nyong bentar lagi...HARUS NONTON!

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya pop, biasa mlm2 mah mandi kembang yee wkwkwkwkwk
    wuiiiiidiiii ,,,,, ituh 3D versi jepang??
    ketarketir amatt,, yaa kali sadakonya kluar dr layar,, ewww
    siap2 bawa panci buat gebug hehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...