Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Already 19 on This 19




#Delicious cake from my aunty :D, it forces me to gain more weight :P#
Yeeyyy,,,

Happy Birthdayy!!!
for me...

Wakakaka,, today is wonderful because it is full of cakes... haha nope nope actually just feels good today, too many reasons for that,,, but too bad I couldn't pass this day with my sist and abon, (heyy sist,,, I hope the cake is still good for next week hihihihi :D) just with my mom hehe but that's enough for me. Even much more than enough :) thank you (>3^)//

Well my age is getting older and older hihi but I still feels like a teen wakakaka am I wrong for that?

#Blew the candles off,,fuu fuu fuu (+3+)~~#

#Let's try the cake!!!#

#White tank, Stripy sailor vest (Gift from my sist :D), Elephant necklace, Ninety Degrees white skirt, Stripy shoe#





2 comments:

  1. enak enak lhoooo hohohohohohohoo ^0^
    tapi jadi gendut gara-gara imi doank yg makan....( x x )
    ( 0 )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...