Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bananas In Pyjamas (^0^)/

Don't know why, suddenly remained with my favorite show when I was 8 or 9,

Bananas In Pyjamas


Wehehehe loves the song,, "Bananas in pyjamas come with Teddy bears" esp when I saw their stupid behavior,, it makes me laugh...



Well, Bananas in pyjamas tells about twin banana brother who always have the same thought. They always play together with 3 bears and 1 mouse, their lovely neighbor. Few things which are quite funny, they always wear pyjama, no matter where they are :D and they don't have any specific name to differentiate them . They only have B1 and B2 label on their pyjama which means banana one for B1 and banana two for B2. They both a lill' bit dumb for me but that makes me likes them so much :p

Wish to have my own photograph in pyjama like them, hahaha maybe later (^3^)b

#Pictures taken from Google search#

2 comments:

  1. hahaahahaha pisangberpiyamaah ahahahahaha absurd :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wuehehehehe sempet lupa imih sama pisang berpiyama... uouooooo....
    tiba2 inget jadi reusep lagi hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...