Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fruity day

Few days ago, me and my mom bought Cotton Ink shawl. It's lovely because it could be worn in a few different ways and then I saw how to wear it from youtube.., So today, I tried to wear the shawl as what I see from youtube even with a little touch of me ('3')~ Well I'm still learn to combine dresses (I'm still not pretty good at this) ,,also with taking the pictures =p then sorry if this still not good =)

This was before I wore the shawl :D








# Purple dress, Cotton Ink fringe shawl, White bangle,
Black tights, St.Yves black flat#


And this one is my mom's shawl =)



#White long tank, Cotton Ink krey shawl, White bangle, Grey short, Black tights, White sport shoes#

4 comments:

  1. wah lucu ya, baru tau variasi makenya macem2 :)
    nice work lemmy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe iya sama baru ngeuh juga,, gra2 liad youtube nya,,,, seruu ^D^

    ReplyDelete
  3. horehoreee udah dateng pesenannyah!
    baaagoooossss nyong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. iyaahhh hohoohoo bagoesss pop

    horeee ^3^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...