Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little moi photo session :p

I suddenly remain my childhood... The time when I was still a kid, a bit stupid I guess hahaha (until today? :p) My dad loves to take pictures of me,,, No matter I'm dressed up or not, he just likes to take pictures of his family. That happened to my sist also, even my mom :D I have no idea at that time, I'm just listened to his wish either to sit or laugh. But see the pictures today, makes me happy to have a good photograph of my childhood. Even still laugh to see my dumb face :D Here it is,,,,

This is when I was baby born
#White ribbon baby cap, white baby tank#

I don't know am I laugh, confuse, or just want to say something :D
#Wear white baby pants only,,oopps :p#

This when I was few months age
#Baby hoodie#

This one is when I celebrate my first year birthday
on June 19th 1992
#White cap, pink dresses, white socks, white baby shoe#

This is me again, riding the bike, but older now :D
(This bike has been rid since my sist was in the same age
as me on the photo ^0^)
#White straw hat, stripes shirt, white long pants, red sporty shoes#



Smooch, smooch.. I'm in a swim suit, riding the bike again
but this time with Bonie my biggest doll :p
#White straw hat, Red swim suit (This suit also has been used
since my sist was in the same age as me in the photo)#

See the size between me and my doll, Bonie?
It was so hard to hug him at that time :3


Me and my Lolita doll
#Flowery chocolate dress#


Look!!! My rabbit front teeth ^w^
#White straw hat, red dotted dress,red sporty shoes#

Looks like not in a good mood :D
#White straw hat,lowery sailor dress#

Me, having a lunch :p
#White straw hat, red dotted sailor dress, white flat shoes#

#White straw hat, white dress, red flowery dress#

Sport time
#My kindergarden sport uniform#

Kartini's Day
#Bali traditional dress#

Me and my monkey (Onye) :D

Me , older than other photos

#Red ribbon, black dress, tweety necklace#



2 comments:

  1. nyong nyong mini!
    mini mini uda cintil tukang ngaca aku jadi tukang jagain imih di tolet mami tuh dulu ampe encok ahahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wehehehe gapapah atuhh amal :p
    hohoooho ^0^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...