Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Make Me Up

Yeaaayy I'm just having a make-up day with my besties, Rissa hahahaha,, it was fun and I finally try some hard make-up. It's been so long since I want to try that because I used to see some make-up tutorial on youtube but still can't apply it by myself, and thankfully Rissa helped me to do the make-up. Hahahaha I'm totally an amateur on this things, I usually wear daily make-up only :) Thanks to Rissa for teaching me the techniques \(^O^)/ (but I guess still can't do it by myself at home wkwk)

So here is the result, hopefully it's not too much :D



#before and after#

#yeaaayy fake eyelashes#

#The gorgeous one, Rissa Floris Santania#


#before and after Rissa#

#both of us in a bold lipstick#


#our pictures on phone#

#love this scene :)#

#I finally looks older yeaaayyyyy#

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog
    super love it,following you now
    mind to follow back?thanks

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claireta (^O^)
      really glad that you love it..
      your blog also adorable and I already follback

      *lemmy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...