Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sunny Day in My Mom's Garden

Wewhh this 2 weeks gonna be bad cause I've got my mid test huh never been touching the books so far,, but don't worry, I will haha well just wish me the best then :D I couldn't wait for the next holiday yeaayy esp on Christmas day. Huw I wish December comes faster.
Humm talking about these photoshots, well it is taken on August, in front of my house. Huauu I like to take photos there cause my Mom really takes care of the garden. She just loves plants haha well I'm not as much as her. That's why it looks good, well at least for me :) And perharps some photos here looks too bright, but it's not because of the retouch. It is actually my fault for having a photoshot in a very bright sunny day. I could say that the sun is right in front of me haha. And I don't know how my Mom took the pictures so that some of it looks too bright while others don't. Ouu yeaa for your info, the person who always takes my pictures is my Mom well even some of it also taken by my Sist. Yup my Sist rarely comes home cause she's in Jakarta that's why since I just at home with my Mom then she helps me taking the pictures hehe. Loves u Mom!! and Miss u Sist!! Really loves both of them :D

#See my expression :) well it was really a sunny day#





#Here it is, my Mom's garden (^3^)#




#Mr.Freddy Pink Layered Shirt, White Skirt, White Espadrilles#

2 comments:

  1. lucuuuw yaaa bajunyah, kaya tirai cantik berkibarkibar :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyahh enak dipakenya haha makanya disyg2 ni makenya :P wohohoho

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...