Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tropical Sunny Day

Since I had found a tripod on my mom's closet so I decided to take pictures with it :D Weew that's hard for me at once cause I couldn't take it as what I wish and of course the timer also made me in a rush haha. It took many shots to get the photos that suit with what I want, yup that's my dumb :P
On this photoshot, I wore a tropical tank which is a gift from my sist. Yup, she bought it on her last trip. She also gave my mom a flowery bag, yup the bag I wore is my mom's :) I actually wants to have a photoshot on my mom's garden cause I guess it suits with my outfit's theme but since it was being replanted and haven't grown up yet, I couldn't take pictures there fufu (#'3')







#tropical tank, white short, flowery bag, white peeptoe#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...