Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Get Rid my Toothache, pleasee!!

November has come yeaayy we're getting closer to end up this year :D Come faster dear December, I can't wait to have a X'mas Day and of course to have a long holiday. Hope so (^0^) hehe. Talking about today, fiuuh I'm not in a good condition,, arrgg I'm having a terrible toothache since 2 days ago and that's making me stop to eat every food that tastes sweet (>.<)~ Not only that, I even hard to eat. No matter how soft my mom has cooked the rice, it still hard for me to bite. I couldn't eat any food I want, just the soft one. Huhh but honestly I still eat my Mom's cake hahaaha but you can't imagine how long did I take to eat a piece of cake. Yeah it needs longer time cause I have to eat it in a very small piece in order not to touch my tooth. I even not bite it haha if I do then my toothache would be worse. Arrg I couldn't passed a day without any sweet food. It looks like the milk chocolatte called me to drink whoaa and the biscuits, the chocolatte cereals, arrgg want it want it (>3<)
Haha wish me to recover soon,

5 comments:

  1. whoa pretty damned toothache u have over there girl :*
    wishin u get well soon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaa ad tz hehehehe
    (^0^)~~~~
    udah sembuh donk skarang fiuhhh setelah 3 mingguan sakit gigi errrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. masi sakit gigi gak nyong?
    jangan makan coklat dulu! ekekekeekee

    ReplyDelete
  4. udah gag kok hehe tinggal bengkaknya ajahh horee uda bisa makan macem2 tapi ini juga ttp jaga pop takut kambuh hheuuhh klo uda kambuh gawad hhe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made the decision to go to the dentist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...