Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad Story About The Killing Field

Here I am, back again but too bad, I'm in a quite bad condition lately :( yup I even got a shiner this morning (O,O) yes, I cried last night. But I could tell you that the truth is worse than you could visualize haha I cried like a 3 years old baby who was whining for a doll. Not a good things to tell actually :D but I want to tell the reason I cried that bad. It actually still an old story. Yup, the story about "the place where I go to study now" or let's say "The Killing Field" :O haha I can't mention you the real name because it could be worse if someone read this :)
The point is about their regulation and custom. Honestly, I tried to accustomed with their ways but still until today, I never been comfort with it. My way and their way are totally different. I know, we have to mingle with a custom where we're belong. But a kid like me, still have a bigger ego to be fulfilled. I don't know when will I be as mature as my age now. I've got a 20 years old body but with 10 years old mind.
You know, we, a college student have to wear an office wear, everyday. Well if it's just stop at that point, I'll be quite fine. But it's not enough for them. The shirt has to be long arm, the skirt has to be at least 5cm below our knee, the pants has to be at least 3cm wider in each side, and no t-shirt & jeans for Monday to Thursday. Happy for friday and saturday?? No!!! you don't. T-shirt is allowed for friday and saturday but it must have a collar and once again in long arm. Jeans,, yeaahh allowed but once more, wide legged. Geee,,, If I was tall just like those models on the catwalk, those things won't bother me. But heyy, I guess not even 1,5 m my height could reach. (T_T) How worse is that could be. We also have to wear closed shoes. Yup, there's no peep-toe allowed there. Also other regulations which totally different than other place usually used.
Well I couldn't tell you more about this, but too many things aren't work with me. Not only those kind of regulations. But also the personal things. And I've been through so much depress time this term. These "too much things" were out last night, totally out loud :P But I ain't fell as worse as yesterday, now. I'm just going to ask my JC for more power to end my time in The Killing Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...