Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Turquoise, Attract Me So

I got an owl ring from my Sist a week ago when she officially home haha :) Loves it,, yeayy thanks dear Sist (^3^)/

Next, is about one of my colour. Yes I can't say that turquoise is my only one colour but I don't know why everytime I see turquoise items, it attract me a lot. And here it is, my stuff full of turquoise colour even it happened accidentally. Yes I never bought them in a purpose. Btw, it's been so long that I want to make this post but I've just made it now :)

#Two turquoise bag, turquoise tank, turquoise Maybelline face powder, turquoise Solo Care Aqua (my lens sterile water), turquoise lens case, turquoise headband, turquoise Samsung phone, turquoise hair accessory, and turquoise necklace (belong to my Sist actually, but I've added because it's turquoise, yeayy!!)#


#Almost forgot, my turquoise ribbon shoes :)#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...