Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai!! Haha even though my family never celebrate Chinese New Year like others did, I still enjoy the atmosphere. Well at least, I saw Liong and Barongsai show last saturday haha. But this year totally no celebration at home, huhu my sister not home, no angpao, no kue keranjang (don't know the translation haha and actually don't like it), no oranges and one more thing, no pork. Hahahaha but finally I cut my hair today (after a long consideration :) and then had a lunch with my mom, well we're just spent our day on mall today. Hahaha so this is my new hair.. (I know you wouldn't recognize the different hahaha let me give you a clue : it got thinner :p)
 
#Nothing change??#


#End this evening with this yummy mocha cake :D#

2 comments:

  1. uhuhuhu maap ga bisa pulang T__T itu cakenya enak banget ya, walaupun yang punya aku udah semi lumer gitu pas sampe kos :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...