Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Kid on The Skirt

I finally made my outfit post again yeayyy,, this one is inspired from my campus skirt, yes this skirt usually used when I went to campus only (paired with formal shirt, of course)
You know that my campus only allowed an office wear ~(-.- *) that's why I thought to wear it with two different casual shirt :) but everyone told me that I looks like a kid on this photos hahaha,,, poor me for always looks like a kid (-.- #)\
Well I hate to admit it but actually, sometimes I'm not just physically looks like a kid but also mentally looks like a kid, ( -o- )\ perhaps that's why I always being fooled cause a kid who don't know anything, always being fooled by they who knows everything. yeaa meanwhile on earth, mean world is mean hahaha

#Mom's black scarf, purple plain tee, floral black skirt, white socks, flat shoes# 


 #Edited on a different color pattern#



#Yellow plain tee, necklace, floral black skirt, white socks, flat shoes# 

  #Summer color on rainy season#



Too much photos of me? haha sorry for that :p
I love taking pictures (of me also haha)

 #Paired with different color pattern#




2 comments:

  1. such cute pictures !!

    $80 ROMWE GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super thanks michelle,,
      really glad that you visit my little blog (^O^)
      too bad I've just saw your comment,
      so it's late for me to join the giveaway

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...