Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Foods During My Long Holiday

Aaaahh I miss blogging :D Yeaa since my blogger couldn't post images lately, I stopped blogging for several months (-3-)~~ but finally I'm back yeaa... I've got plenty things to tell because it's actually my longest holiday ever hahahaha... I've been in my long holiday since last June and it's all about playing with old friends and hibernation of course ahahaahah.. I feel glad for this holiday because I didn't feel bored like I used to :)

The first story about my holiday is about foods during my holiday esp. my own creation :D yup, when I was in my spare time & had nothing to do, my mom asked me to cook, but don't think that I'm good at this field haha I only cook the simple ones. So this is some food I used to cook :)

#umm crispy shrimp, nyummy haha actually want to presentate it like a chef at the first but ended with silly decorative food like that but I love it (as silly as me of course haha) :)#

#next is the most simple food I often make haha I don't know what to call it but I usually call it 'martabak mie' yupp the easiest way to eat instant noodles in different form :P#

#after the main dishes, we'll go to the desserts :) and this is my favorite, mini pancake with any topping haha depend on moods :p#

#ok this one is not my creation haha this is my mom's, macaroni !! yeaa must be delicious haha just see how many slices I already ate :)#

#next one is about biscuits hahah who wouldn't like Hello Panda, and my sist bought me
cookies & cream flavor. it tastes better than the chocolate :)#

#I also did a little experiment :)#


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...