Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Quote for rude people

I've seen people mocking others (in a rude way) or even something directly in social network. I don't think that it was something appropriate. Well I did that sometimes but not directly. I always try to make a hidden message, or at least not mentioning the things or even the problem bluntly. That's why I remembered with this quotation from a blogger, Evita Nuh

‎"And I just don't understand why there's people who correcting other people, like being different is somekind of sin, it's not. World wouldn't be a fun place if everyone thinks and acts the same, it would be simply boring. Why people judging others was weird just because they don't think or act like most of people? when we all know nobody's is the same."- Evita Nuh

Blog source : Evita Nuh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...