Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What you could wear with your sneakers

I'm now join my friend's (Rani :)) project in making a short movie for LA Lights Indie Movie :) and few days ago she asked me to prepare some outfits which are suitable with sneakers. That makes me wonder, which outfit should I match with the sneakers. That things came out with this photo session ahahahah finally I've done a photo session again after a quite long time :p
So here are things you could wear with your sneakers :)

Combination between boyish & girly looks :p
#Suddenly Sudden's Tee, Creme lacey skirt, Old white sneakers#
(check out the link: Suddenly Sudden full of fab tee & others :))


#Suddenly Sudden's Tee, Mom's turquoise outerwear, Old short jeans, Black tights, Old white sneakers#

Ball et looks :p
#White tank, Turquoise sheer lacey tank, Elephant necklace, Mom's turquoise outerwear, Creme lacey skirt, Old white sneakers#

Kiddie looks (looks like a junior high student's outfit) :p
#Ruffles tank, Red cardigan, Old short jeans, White socks, Old white sneakers#

#Ahaaha my mistake, for had taken this looks with my sneakers but none of it looks as great as this, so just imagine that this looks is using a sneakers :) (stupid me :p)#
#Plaid shirt, White tank, Black short, Plaid wedges#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...