Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hide & Seek

Fiuuu (#-3-)~~ have nothing to do these days,,that's why I just keep sitting in front of my computer, making social networks, blog-walking, random browsing. Ahaahaha me, bored!!
can't wait to go out again, play again, and do something stupid as usual haha :p
Since I have nothing to tell you today, I'm just going to share my old photo then hehe
this is one of my task on my previous subject at college, but this one is actually the failed one :p yups the task is to made a photo of me, but not only me, me with 3 others of me hahahaha

#the failed one, but I prefer this than the pict below hahahaha #


#photo theme: bullying at home :p my evil face looks so unatural, that's why I prefer the pict above, I looks a lot natural when I played hide & seek :) (kiddy, lame (#*O*))#

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...