Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Flowery Nail Art

I bought few equipment last week and had my first sticker nail art yeayy hahahaha \(^O^)/ I used to create my own nail art, but since I found this cute sticker, I decided to try it. The result is great!! I can't wait to have it more :D But the fake eyelashes didn't suit me well cause it's too long and too thick hahaha, will try another next time 

 #super panda (>3<)~ , flowery nail art sticker, fake eyelashes, nail tip guide sticker#


How to make:
1. Apply the rose pink base coat, (wait until it dry well) then use the nail tip guide sticker
2. Apply the white coat above the nail tip guide sticker (wait until it dry well)
3. Put the flowery sticker on it
4. Apply the transparent coat to cover the sticker
voilllaaaa......

#The result, yeaayy loves it!!!#



#Here's my old flowery nail art which is home made by myself, using simple equipment like toothpick haha can't believe it??#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...