Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Potato Cornet Cheese Cake

Holaa!! I'm on my day off now :D yup, yesterday was my first day to college, after my very long holiday. But I don't want to say anything about yesterday hahahaha fortunately I've got a day off every Thursday. 
Well I've got a lot of food post during my holiday, more than my outfit post because my Mom made a lot of food for me to share (^O^)~~ So today (even my holiday is over) I want to share the latest recipe from Mom which is definitely worth to try :D

Potato Cornet Cheese Cake  


#Ignore the bad photos and the form cake, I'll tell you that it's delicious

INGREDIENTS:

75 gram cornet beef  (the more, the better :)
75 gram steamed potatoes (mashed)
75 gram grated cheese
275 gram butter
75 gram sugar
6 grain of eggs
280 gram white flour
25 gram cornstarch

HOW TO MAKE:

1. Preheat the oven, beat butter and sugar until smooth.
2. Add the eggs, one by one while whipped then add mashed potato. After it blend, add white flour by sifted it and also followed by the cornstarch (sifted), then stir it well.
3. Take 1/4 part of the batter. Add cheese and corned beef then stir it well. Then mixed the 1/4 batter with the rest and stir it well.
4. Pour the batter into the cake pan or muffin pan (which has been oiled by butter) (and also covered with paper baking if you want to make it in muffin pan) and you could add more grated cheese on top of it.
(I prefer added it later :)
5. Bake it in the oven for about 45 minutes on 180°C until cooked.

Voillaa.. the potato cornet cheese cake is done and ready to serve :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...