Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fruity Day on Mekarsari

Hollaa... Me back with a fruity story to tell hahahaha I've just visited Taman Wisata Buah Mekarsari in Cileungsi with my friend, Rissa yesterday. Fiuhhh a whole day seems not enough to play there. I was having a fruity water bike then walking around the lake, having a fruit garden tour (we took some fruits also yeayy), and ended with visiting Rissa's friend, Dela who works in Mekarsari Office building (Rissa previously had an internship project in Mekarsari Office last July). And guess what? It took me a whole day for just doing those things. Ahhhh I still want to play there. 

Even though I'm not crazy about fruit, the whole trip was absolutely nice and I've met many new people out there (the staffs who also works with Rissa). Too bad we haven't tried the ghost house, outbond, and others. I can't wait to be back soon to play the whole fruity things there \(^3^)/

But forgive me, I didn't took photos of Taman Wisata Buah Mekarsari itself cause it was a totally hot day. I've got no mood to take pictures of the garden hahaha since I was burned already that day.. (o-3-)~~ but if you are curious to look about it, you could search it on Google pict [Taman Wisata Buah Mekarsari] :)
Well, here's just few photos I took (almost all are silly photos hahaha :P)




 #Met Moo Cow at the lake hahahaha#


 #In front of Mekarsari Center with puppets :)#

 #Gee, I can't believe I met Mr. Banana (too bad not with his pyjamas LOL)#

 #Ummmn I can't figure out what kind of fruit are we taking photos with ahhahahah sorry dear Mr. Unknown Fruit#

 #Only me and Mr. Banana ♥ :D#

 #Taking pictures in the office with Dela also :)#



#Our silly pictures but we do like it hahahhahaha#

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...