Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fruit&Veg Stupidity

Here are another story about my stupidity haha forgive me for being a brainless girl *as always :p
My aunties and uncle had a visit yesterday. It was quite a sudden things while they informed us right in the early morning. That's why my mom became a little bit worried about what to serve for our lunch. Yup, we're running out of some green grocery on the fridge. That's why she asked me to bought it, in order to prepare lunch for us. My mom listed few vegetables on a paper. I then went to the nearest market with my friend and started to see the list. I was quite calm at the first, but when I saw the green grocery's section. I freeze .(-.-).
why??
not because I'm in the fridge section but I was a little bit confused when I saw a bunch of GREEN groceries. Yes, they're all green and I've just realized that I couldn't saw any differences on it. hahahaha. The worst thing was that my friend also the same as me (O.O).. wkwkwk even it was getting worse when they're also lack of some green grocery at that day. It was harder for me to choose in a smaller option. My friend even asked the person, to make sure whether it's spinach or not. And guess what,, the man a little bit laughed at us hahahaha and said it is not,,,
gee ridiculous.
The result??
haha because I felt that the condition of some vegetables there, wasn't good and I felt that I couldn't find the rest. I only bought carrots ahahahaha (carrots aren't green) LOL.

Today's lesson : I should learn more about green groceries ! Definately !
FYI : I should also learn more about fruits ! (Still don't know well few of it) arrgg..
Come on, just say I should learn more about FRUIT&VEG (rather than just drink it*) hahahahahahahha

*nutrisari fruit&veg

#See any mistakes or stupid thoughts on it?
haha remember, the brainless girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...