Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just My Imagination :)

These were taken last week on Sunday before I went to a wedding ceremony haha while I was waiting the time to go, I took pictures :P and look I've got my new bangs :)





#White Tee, Stripey peplum skirt (stripey, again :P), White hand bag, White Heels#


Today's thought:


"Want to go back once more to my past time 4 years ago and
never come back
to this present time"

I don't know but I've got a lot more pleasure things on my highschool moments as I ever said before on my last post. Well I'm not saying that I never feel happy on my place now but generally it has a different atmosphere. I can't explain further but for sure I feel like I'm not exist, like a ghost without anyone could see. Hey I really hate the time I should keep silent without saying anything and doing anything errr (-.-*) but know what? I'm having that moment very often on my place now. That's because I'm invisible.

I also can't play as dumb as I used to yup I mean in my place now everyone seems to be an adult. There's no kids around. No kids to play with. That's sucks because I'm not an adult yet (seems a denial but actually I'm not mature enough). I don't wanna play role as a high class adult, no! But that's why I become an alien on that place. A crap that seems totally different than others. Well the only way for me to keep blended is just keep silent.

I've been trying to adjust but still sometimes I feel bad about this. It's not my fault for not being mature like them, right. For my 12 years time at my previous time, I've never been like this before. Even I'm still the crap but everyone still could see me well. I was totally happy esp for having a lot of time to play and to laugh. But I'm not saying that everyone in my previous place are kids also. Perhaps my point is that even they aren't kids but they still could play with me which is still kids.

I guess the problem is that I am a quite uncommunicative person. I rarely speak on the first meet. That's why people also don't want to speak with me. Well I'm just guessing :) but I could tell I'm more uncommunicative at my past but they still want to speak with me. They still see me as a person. Not like today on my place even I have tried so hard to speak, they still don't want to see me. That's kind of ironical things always make me wandering why.

I used to know lot of people on my past and we used to greet each other, well not always but usually (Is that way too much?). But now I just know few people there and even we're in the same place for months, it doesn't mean that they know me or even see me while we meet. That's awful, for me. That's why I just want to go back my school time. The best place for 12 years, Budi Mulia.

I don't know whether my post today is way too much but it's all just things on my head. Things which is yelling to come out. Well if those things are, let's say that those are just my imagination :)


Playing : Boyz II Men-Just My Imagination

2 comments:

  1. i agree with u, college is very different with high school.

    maybe, we must adapt to mature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nyo nyo nyo,,
    learn more to be mature :)
    the hardest one hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...