Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

(: gossip gossip :)

The meeting between me and my friends yesterday finally done well yeay long time no see made us had a lot of gossip to tell haha girls! It actually rained hard at the morning but nothing could mess up the meeting :) thanks God it stopped when I went out with Ika to go to Siska's house. As we arrived there, Inggrid was already coming. I didn't know that she would come at that time but that's good cause it made the meeting had more people since Ina couldn't come :( (hope later you could join us, Ina :) )

We shared a lot of story, we also ate together, we laughed together again, and didn't forget to take pictures of course hahaa.. We were gathered from around 10.30 at the morning until 06.00 at the noon :D That's why I've just posted it now cause I was already tired to edit the photos haha but yesterday was really fun.
So here's our plenty pict.
#gossip gossip :P#

#aaargg, pretended that we were going to crash something haha#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...