Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Stripey on New Year!





#Stripey jumpsuit, White Espadrilles, White Sneakers, Gogirl Freebie Glasses#

Became stripey when I went out with my Mom on January 1st in 2011. Yeayyy It's new year already! Hoping that this year will be a wonderyear for me. Fufufu I also hope that I'll have a better result later cause on January 10th I have my final exam for this smt (- 3-)~~
Huumm today is my first day to collage since my holiday is over and now I'm still working my task while blogging at the same time hahah really hate that task. But it has to be collected by tomorrow so I'm going to do it until late, yup and the worse thing is that I have to wake up on 5.30 am tomorrow yeaaa.... I guess I'm not going to have a stripey jumpsuit only but also a stripey eyes tomorrow morning nyeenyeeenyee :P
May God Bless Me,,
\(^0^)/

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...