Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Yeayy New Haircut :)

I've got my new haircut today yeaayy and it's a real cut :) It's been so long since my last real haircut when I was in 11th grade (I mean I still cut my hair regularly but just to tidy it up, never cut it this much haha) cause I used to like my very long hair. But since my hair had been too long and very irritate me so I decided to cut it off. Very pleased for the result :)
After having a haircut, I went to shop some groceries haha I brought about 2 plastic bags. Big and heavy of course since my Mom has listed many things :) well there's mine also hehe
Btw I'm in my holiday now, 2 weeks only for this smt. Well it's too short for me :P haha this holiday, just wasting time in front of TV or compt. So silly but nothing to do.



#White shirt, Fringe shawl, Short Jeans, Red Shoes#


#Relaxed in front of the mirror :)#


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...