Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Stupidity on My Tooth Extraction

I've got nothing special to tell for today actually. I only have a story about my tooth extraction hihi so silly isn't it? Well it's all because of my bad habit for always consume any sweet foods, on the midnight also (the worse thing haha) (^W^)~ but it glad me so since I had gone there two times with almost 2 hour waited and without any result because the doctor said that my tooth was still not in a good condition. Finally today, after took many capsules to eat about a week, I had my tooth extraction yeeyy \(^O^)/

Well firstly it felt a little bit hurt when the doctor injected an anesthetic to my gum. Yeaa she injected it not only once but I guess about three times grr it made me scream a little bit haha stupid. Then I came out the room and waited for a moment to let the anesthetic worked. Yeaa and it worked fast since I felt strange about my gum and tongue. It freeze :P After the nurse called me to enter the room, the extraction process begun. Well I kinda shaky at that time haha I just couldn't imagine how she will pull up my tooth. yaiiks. But actually it wasn't hurt at all, it just me the dummy scared a lot until the doctor told me to be relaxed haha and voila the process just took a minute I guess and it wasn't hurt. :) The last thing she did just put a cotton into my gum to stop the bleed. But still I just could bite the cotton, standing still, and couldn't stop shaky haha how shame is that. Phew but my story hasn't ended that way. I should keep consuming some capsules this whole week and come back after that to...
HAVE ANOTHER TOOTH EXTRACTION!!!
yupp I have two tooth to pull up haha because it already has a big hole inside hikss that's really annoying me when both of them always make me had a toothache. So once again, me consume those capsules. Hate that actually because consuming antibiotics also makes me stop to consume milky things :( hikss

Just wish me to get well soon :)

Tomorrow morning I'll have my fave breakfast,,
yeayy chicken porridge!!
Haha I still couldn't eat normally now mumuumu
and of course no sweet food to consume..


But I can't wait to go to Siska's house tomorrow with Ika (but I don't know wether Ina could come or not :) she's kinda busy lately), yeayy we'll going to have a lot of gossip haha miss them so much cause it was a long time since we met each other. Yup they were my classmate on my highschool but me and Siska had been in the same school since elementary school while Ika since junior high and Ina since senior high. Wait me dear friends :)

#From left to right : Siska, Me, Ika, and Ina, still in uniform haha :D#

Well good night for today, hope I'll have another stupidity to tell haha :P
{ God Bless You }

4 comments:

  1. hah udah dicabut de?
    masi sakit tak?
    ompong dong skarang hwahahahahaa =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyah ompong tp kan di dalem haha yang masih suka sakit yang sebrang nya nii, yang bolong satu lagi huhuhu mknya nti senen ap slasa dicabut lagi, errr nasib :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihihi ta apa nyong bolongnyah kan ga kliatan, yg penting ga sakit lagih jadi bisa makan coklat lagih ekekekeekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you got your tooth extracted right away. A toothache can keep you from being productive, as the pain practically makes you immobile. Anyway, congrats and I hope you quickly recover! :)


    Harry Bronson

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...